Seedsheet Salad Recipe
BY GROWING YOUR OWN SALAD INGREDIENTS, NOT ONLY ARE YOUR GREENS FRESHER THAN STORE-BOUGHT SUPPLIES, BUT YOU ALSO ARE GUARANTEED TO HAVE HERBICIDE & PESTICIDE-FREE FOOD.
Salad isn't only for lettuce. See what we add to our favorite Seedsheet Salad!
- 1-2 handfuls of freshly harvested salad greens (arugula, spinach, tat soi, mustard greens, baby kale, beet greens, etc)
- Pinch of yellow mustard flowers
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 baby beet, julienned or shredded
- 3-4 baby pea shoots
- Olive oil & vinegar (or your favorite dressing)
- S & P
- In a salad bowl or plate, arrange freshly picked & rinsed greens.
- Sprinkle on radish slices, shredded beets, pea shoots and mustard flowers.
- Drizzle olive oil & vinegar (or other dressing of choice), and grind sea salt & peppercorns on top.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Comments will be approved before showing up. Required fields are marked *