Seedsheet Supergreen Smoothie
Do you put greens in your smoothies yet? The best way to include the freshest leaves, is to grow and harvest them yourself! Smoothie greens (like kale and spinach) grow back after each harvest, so planting your own fresh supply is an easy way to save money and have the most nutrient-dense breakfast possible.
- Handful of baby kale and spinach
- 1/2 of a grapefruit, peel cut away
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 1/2 of a cucumber
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 8-10 oz coconut water
- Place all ingredients in a blender, saving 8 oz coconut water for last.
- Blend, then add additional coconut water as desired to thin the mixture.
- Stick a straw in it, and salute your health! #SeedsheetSuccess
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Comments will be approved before showing up. Required fields are marked *