Creamy and delicious, this salad is like elevated potato salad-- swapping protein-rich chickpeas for starchy potatoes, and adding a zip of lemon juice, spicy radishes, and a pile of aromatic herbs. Whip this up for a perfect vegetarian side dish for a backyard BBQ or take-along lunch.
What you’ll need:
1. Drain and rinse chickpeas and set aside. Chop herbs, celery, radishes, and scallions and set aside.
2. In the bottom of a serving bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper, and about ⅔ of each herb.
3. Add about ⅓ of the chickpeas and lightly mash them with the dressing using a fork.
4. Add the remaining chickpeas, celery, radishes, and scallions and toss. Adjust seasoning to taste.
5. Store, covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or serve topped with the remaining herbs and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.