What you’ll need:
- Cutting board and knife
- Small mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 8 oz Goat cheese
- 1 cup of fresh mixed herbs, finely chopped (basil, dill, parsley, sage, thyme, scallions, etc.)
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crackers for base
- Honey for topping drizzle
- Dried fruit, finely chopped for topping (cherries, cranberries, apricots, etc.)
- Optional hot pepper flakes
1. Roll goat cheese by the teaspoon into bite-sized balls.
2. Finely chop mixed herbs and garlic and mix with lemon juice, optional red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Roll each round of goat cheese in herbs until thoroughly coated.
4. Arrange onto a platter with crackers, honey for drizzling, dried fruit, and hot pepper flakes for topping.
5. Spread onto a cracker, top with honey or fruit and enjoy!
Check out the full recipe video below!
Leave a Comment