When you're ready for a sophisticated backyard BBQ drink that can be whipped up straight from your garden, look no further! Tangy lime mingles perfectly with savory blueberry scented Tulsi basil and sharp mint. Combined with the light tough of elderberry from St. Germain liqueur and the juniper notes of gin, you are left with a surprisingly complex, but extremely drinkable concoction.
Makes 2 drinks
What you’ll need:
- Cocktail shaker
- 2 Coupe glasses or similar
- 1.5 oz lime juice, fresh-squeezed
- 12 Tulsi basil leaves
- 10 mint leaves
- 4 oz gin
- 2 oz St. Germain
1. Add lime and herbs to the cocktail shaker and muddle.
2. Add the gin, St. Germain, and ice.
3. Shake vigorously for at least 20 seconds, breaking up the herbs and imbuing the color and flavor.
4. Strain into a coupe glass, garnish with basil or mint. Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Comment