Green Crunch Salad
Filled with crisp greens, snappy cukes, and crunchy nuts this green power salad is made even better with a sweet and savory dressing made with luscious maple syrup, rich nut butter, and zingy vinegar. Gluten-free, and vegan-friendly!
What you’ll need:
- Cutting board and knife
- Jar with lid
- Large salad bowl
- 6 oz crisp lettuce
- 2 oz pea shoots
- ½ head green cabbage, shredded
- 3 Persian cucumbers, sliced into rounds
- 4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced into rounds
- 1½ cup edamame, shelled
- 1 cup nut and/or seed mixture (chopped peanuts, sliced almonds, cut walnuts, pecans, etc.)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, black or toasted white (optional)
- 3 tbsp nut butter (peanut, almond, or sunflower)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp fresh ginger, minced
1. Prep all salad ingredients and toss into a bowl.
2. Combine all dressing ingredients into a jar. Seal and shake vigorously until completely combined.
3. Pour dressing onto the salad to your preference, tossing to coat.
4. Serve topped with additional chopped nuts and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.