Spicy Bloody Mary Recipe
WIN A GOLD MEDAL IN BRUNCH EVERY SATURDAY BY GROWING & MAKING YOUR OWN BLOODY MARY INGREDIENTS. YOU CONTROL THE SPICINESS, AS WELL AS YOUR POURS! MAKE ENOUGH FOR A CROWD, THESE ARE BOUND TO GO QUICK.
- 1 ½ cups tomato juice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp grated horseradish
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce of choice
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 Tbsp salt
- ½ Tbsp chili powder
- Celery & fennel stems (for garnishes)
- 4 pint jars
- 4 toothpicks and hot pepper
- Add tomato and lemon juices, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce and vodka to a pitcher. Taste and adjust as desired.
- Pour salt and chili powder onto a shallow dish. Wet the rim of each pint glass and dip to coat.
- Fill each glass with ice to the top.
- Pour from the pitcher into each glass, and garnish with your homegrown celery and fennel stems.
- Add a hot pepper on a toothpick as an additional topping for each drink.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Comments will be approved before showing up. Required fields are marked *