Radish-Lime Slaw Recipe
CUT THE BITE OF SPICY RADISHES WITH THE LIME AND CILANTRO IN THIS RECIPE FOR A CRUNCHY-FRESH ADDITION TO TACOS.
The way these ingredients combine is pure, homegrown magic.
- Handful of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 radishes, tops removed and roots thinly sliced
- 1 scallion chopped (or handful of scallion green tops)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 a lime, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve on top of nachos, tacos, or alongside a baked fish entree for a refreshing-zing!
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Comments will be approved before showing up. Required fields are marked *