Sesame Peanut Noodles with Fresh Veggies
So creamy and comforting, these noodles are sure to impress even the pickiest of eaters. Customize each bowl to preference with a variety of colorful and flavorful toppings like nuts, veggies, and a squeeze of a lime wedge.
What you’ll need:
- Pasta pot
- Serving bowl
- 16 oz rice noodles, dry
- ¼ cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame soil
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey (or agave if vegan)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp sriracha
Optional Toppings (*toptionals*):
- Peanuts, crushed
- Almonds, sliced
- Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- Shishito peppers, cut into thin rounds
- Carrot, thinly sliced or julienned
- Scallion, thinly sliced into strips or rounds
- Sesame seeds, white or black, toasted or untoasted
- Broccoli florets, steamed
- Green beans, steamed
- Edamame, steamed and shelled
- Lime wedges
- Extra sriracha, other hot sauce, or red pepper flakes
- Nasturtium flowers
1. Cook rice noodles, al dente, to package instructions.
2. Whisk together all the sauce ingredients.
3. Drain the noodles, rinse with cool water, and set aside.
4. Prepare topping ingredients and place them into small serving bowls.
5. In a serving bowl, toss the noodles with the sauce using tongs.
6. Allow everyone to create their own noodle bowl with the toppings and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Comments will be approved before showing up. Required fields are marked *