Roots and Shoots Garden Salad Recipe
DON'T LET SALADS BE BORING AND PLAIN. BY GROWING YOUR OWN FRESH INGREDIENTS, EVEN THE GREENS HAVE THEIR OWN COMPLEX FLAVORS! MAKE YOUR LUNCH-AL-DESKO HEALTHY & DELICIOUS WITH THE FRESHEST, HOMEGROWN HARVESTS FROM THE *EASY-TO-GROW* SALADS SEEDSHEET.
- Red Russian Kale
- Golden Frill Mustard Greens
- French Breakfast Radish
- Tat soi
- Pea Shoots
- 2 Tablespoons of feta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon pine nuts
- Seedsheet ranch dressing
- Harvest your arugula, spinach, red russian kale, golden frill mustard greens, tat soi, and radish, fresh from your Seedsheet.
- Rinse and chop the radish into thin slices.
- Roughly chop the greens into bite size pieces and add to your bowl.
- Top the greens with the radish slices and pea shoots.
- Sprinkle some feta cheese and pine nuts onto the dish.
- Dress with your homemade Seedsheet ranch dressing and fresh-ground pepper to taste.
WANT TO GROW YOUR OWN, ULTIMATE LOCAL SALADS? TRY PLANTING A SALADS SEEDSHEET OR DESIGNING YOUR OWN CUSTOM ARRANGEMENT OF DELICIOUS QUICK-GROWING GREENS!
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Comments will be approved before showing up. Required fields are marked *