Grilled Arugula Naan Pizza
This pizza is healthy, easy to whip up any night of the week, and totally customizable (just like our Seedsheets!). Indian garlic naan makes the base of this delicious pizza-- bonus points for homemade. Toppings are fresh and vibrant and can be mixed and matched to your liking.
What you’ll need--
- 1 slice garlic naan, store-bought or handmade
- 2 tbsp fresh basil pesto (try traditional tomato sauce or skip the sauce altogether)
- 2-3 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced into thin rounds (try asiago or a dollop of ricotta instead)
- 1-2 cups baby arugula (try baby spinach or kale instead)
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate seeds (try slices of blood orange, grapefruit, or granny smith apples instead)
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (try walnuts, sliced almonds, or sunflower seeds instead)
- 1 oz pecorino romano cheese, shaved
- Grill pan with lid
- Chef’s knife and cutting board
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Heat grill pan to medium.
- Prep your pizza by topping with fresh basil pesto and sliced cheese.
- Lightly spray pan with olive oil. Add bread to grill pan and cover until cheese is melty, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from grill pan and slice.
- Top with fresh arugula, pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds, and pecorino romano shavings.
- Serve and enjoy hot!
Looking for quality fresh greens that aren't half-wilted from the store? Don't despair! Grow your own with a Salad Seedsheet-- now in TWO sizes!
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Comments will be approved before showing up. Required fields are marked *