This pizza is healthy, easy to whip up any night of the week, and totally customizable (just like our Seedsheets!). Indian garlic naan makes the base of this delicious pizza-- bonus points for homemade. Toppings are fresh and vibrant and can be mixed and matched to your liking.
What you’ll need--
- 1 slice garlic naan, store-bought or handmade
- 2 tbsp fresh basil pesto (try traditional tomato sauce or skip the sauce altogether)
- 2-3 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced into thin rounds (try asiago or a dollop of ricotta instead)
- 1-2 cups baby arugula (try baby spinach or kale instead)
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate seeds (try slices of blood orange, grapefruit, or granny smith apples instead)
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (try walnuts, sliced almonds, or sunflower seeds instead)
- 1 oz pecorino romano cheese, shaved
- Grill pan with lid
- Chef’s knife and cutting board
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Heat grill pan to medium.
- Prep your pizza by topping with fresh basil pesto and sliced cheese.
- Lightly spray pan with olive oil. Add bread to grill pan and cover until cheese is melty, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from grill pan and slice.
- Top with fresh arugula, pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds, and pecorino romano shavings.
- Serve and enjoy hot!
Looking for quality fresh greens that aren't half-wilted from the store? Don't despair! Grow your own with a Salad Seedsheet-- now in TWO sizes!