You’ll be surprised how quickly two heads of cauliflower get devoured when roasted in hot sauce and paired with creamy peanut butter dipping sauce. This is an easy-peasy recipe and is a healthy snack for football nights and dinner parties.
What you’ll need:
1. Preheat the oven to 450 and lightly grease a baking sheet
2. Cut away the cauliflower stalk and leaves and break the head into bite-sized florets. Place in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and water until it has no lumps. Add the oil, sriracha, garlic, paprika, lemon juice, rice vinegar, and tamari and whisk again until combined.
4. Pour the batter over the cauliflower and mix until thoroughly coated.
5. Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
6. While the cauliflower is roasting, make the peanut sauce by whisking together the warm water and peanut butter until creamy, then add the remaining ingredients except for cilantro and combine well.
7. Transfer the cauliflower to a serving bowl and serve hot, topped with chopped cilantro and peanut dipping sauce on the side.
Comments will be approved before showing up.