Roasted Sprouting Broccoli with Feta, Pistachios, and Lemon
What you’ll need:
- Cutting board and knife
- Roasting sheet pan
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Zester or fine grater
- 1 bunch sprouting broccoli (broccolini or broccoli raab)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3+ tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- Red chili flakes for sprinkling, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Zest and juice lemon.
- Trim ½ inch from the bottom of the sprouting broccoli stalks if they have been in the refrigerator for longer than a day or two. Arrange onto a baking sheet or roasting pan in a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper and toss to coat. Rearrange onto the sheet into a single layer.
- Bake for 9 minutes, or until florets are lightly browned and stalks are tender but still firm.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving dish if desired. Top with feta cheese, chopped pistachios, lemon zest, and optional red pepper flakes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Comments will be approved before showing up. Required fields are marked *