A sophisticated, grilled flatbread, sure to impress your guests!
What you'll need:
- Cantaloupe, sliced
- Pizza Dough
- Roll out pizza dough until thin.
- Crumble on a cheese of your choice, we recommend Gorgonzola although goats’ cheese would pair nicely as well.
- Lay out prosciutto and sprinkle on slices of fresh, ripe cantaloupe. Scatter half your arugula on top.
- No pizza oven? No problem. Crank on your grill to a medium heat. Once hot, splatter on some olive oil and slide your flatbread on.
- Close the lid and remove once the dough is crispy to touch, and golden on the bottom. It should take about 5 minutes.
- Add the other half of the fresh arugula on top for a juicy crunch.