Just like a garden without the burdens of gardening, we like to entertain without the burdens of entertaining.
(FRESH, EASY..no dishes, no pans)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Small mozzarella balls
- Fresh basil leaves, harvested from your Herb Seedsheet
- White balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- S & P
- Stack one ball of mozzarella, one basil leaf, and one cherry tomato. Toothpick-it!
- Repeat as many times as you want.
- Drizzle the vinegar and olive oil on top (one part vinegar to two parts oil).
- Sprinkle salt & pepper to taste.
- Hustle off to the dinner party with your righteously elegant appetizer.