Asian Kale and Noodle Salad
This noodle salad is the perfect weeknight meal to whip together. Eat it warm, or cool-- either way, it’s delicious and healthy!
(Serves 4)What you'll need:
- Pasta pot and colander
- Food processor or blender
- Spatula and tongs
- Serving bowl
- 1 avocado
- 4 tbsp white miso paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive olive
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ⅓ cup water
- 6 cup stemmed, chopped kale
- 8 oz dried buckwheat noodles, cooked and rinsed
- 2 cup cooked, shelled edamame
- 4 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook soba noodles in salted, boiling water for 4 minutes, or to packaging instructions.
- While noodles are cooking, in a food processor, combine the avocado, miso paste, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and water and puree.
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, dressing, kale, and edamame.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Comments will be approved before showing up. Required fields are marked *