How To Thin: Glacier Tomatoes
To give Glacier Tomatoes enough room to grow, they require "thinning" 2 weeks after planting when the seedlings are about an inch tall. These seedlings cannot be eaten, so compost or re-plant them in another area of fresh soil.
How to thin Glacier Tomatoes:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plant and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Glacier Tomatoes to 1-plant so it has enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plant.
- The extra seedlings can be replanted in another area with fresh soil or composted.
- Watch the remaining plant grow large and lush leaves.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Comments will be approved before showing up. Required fields are marked *