Refreshing and light, this summer salad is only made better when the ingredients come straight from your garden!
What you’ll need:
- Cutting board and knife
- Medium mason jar with lid
- Serving bowl
- 1 small watermelon, or half of a large, chunked
- ½ cup lemon basil, julienned.
- ⅔ cup feta or ricotta salata cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup shelled pistachios, unsalted. (bonus points for chili-rubbed pistachios!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp coarse kosher salt
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar (or red)
- Dash of fresh ground pepper