Here at Seedsheet, we refuse to be satisfied with common culinary practices and recipes. We enjoy experimenting with a variety of distinct and delicious flavors while helping people to reimagine their everyday food with a fresh eye. In this recipe, we took a classic Ranch Dressing and flipped it on its side, Seedsheet style.
Things you will need:
- Cutting board and knife
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Pint-size jar with lid
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ lemon, juiced, seeds removed
- 1 tsp low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, finely minced
- 1 medium green cayenne pepper, finely chopped
- ⅛ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp coarse kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- Add all ingredients to a jar and mix well until combined.
- Store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.