This delicious little drink will chase the cold away and get you nice a toasty après-ski, keep you cozy with a book, or can be enjoyed whenever you need a little warm-up.
What you’ll need:
- toddy glass(es)
- knife and cutting board
- small pot
Ingredients per drink:
- 3-5 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh apple cider
- 1 oz bourbon
- orange slice, for garnish
- Slowly heat apple cider in a small pot until steaming, do not boil.
- While cider is heating, add basil to the bottom of each glass and muddle until lightly crushed and aromatic.
- Slice orange into rounds.
- Add approximately one ounce of bourbon to each glass.
- Top with one cup of cider, garnish with orange slice and enjoy hot!