With a container garden bursting with fresh herbs, all you need are a few staple ingredients to throw this simple, creamy dip together. The 3-Herb Tzatziki is a real crowd-pleaser, especially heightened by the flavor from your homegrown harvests.
Check out one of our summer favorites below for a go-to, easy dip to make for an appetizer or snack:
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley
- 3 sprigs fresh dill
- 3 sorrel leaves
- ¼ cup cucumber, shredded
- ½ garlic clove, grated
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ½ of a lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a food processor, combine your fresh parsley, dill, and sorrel with the cucumber, garlic, yogurt, and lemon juice.
- Transfer the ingredients from the food processor to a separate serving bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the dish and serve with pita chips or add to a crudité platter with fresh veggies for dipping.
Think of your Herbs Seedsheet as a personal flavor buffet. Adding a homegrown touch to party appetizers takes the taste to the next level. Oui, chef!